Sunday, February 06, 2011

Project 365 Days 9-15

Day 9/365 - January 9



Oh yes.  Snow showers appeared and this fruitcake couldn't wait to get outside and play in the cold wind and sleet/snow.  Doesn't she look relaxed just basking in the snow pelting her face? 


Day 10/365 - January 10



I actually took this picture the week before but needed a filler for today!  Ava had just finished a nice ride on Tinkerbell and we decided to try the antlers on her!  She posed quite nicely for her photo!

Day 11/365 - January 11



This little girl had her ears pierced for her 8th birthday.  She was just 3 days shy of getting to take the studs out when an infection appeared.  Her little studs got lost in the swelling of her lobes so we swapped out her studs for my studs.  No, they are not real diamonds.  But she thinks they are!

Day 12/365 - January 12



Ever feel cornered?  Like you've got no where to run?  ;-)  Sorry for the annoying glare in the bottom right corner.  I was taking this picture through the window (for obvious reasons).  I don't think that little guy had much of a chance.  Though my cats did play with him for quite awhile, I don't think he ever got away.

Day 13/365 - January 13



Fiery sunrise.  It was absolutely beautiful!

Day 14/365 - January 14



Simple, sweet Clementine.  I am so addicted to these right now.  I mean seriously addicted.  If they came pre-peeled and in a bowl, I'd be popping them like potato chips.

Day 15/365 - January 15



It's tough being a princess all day.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Loved them all! What a fun sampling of the week. Hope you are recovering from the kitchen mess. We've had our share of "experience" with burst pipes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers