Sunday, June 05, 2011

Project 365 Days 86-92

Whew!  We just got home from a week in Turks & Caicos.  Wow.  What fun!  It was such a nice, relaxing time for our family.  The girls had a blast and the adults had a good time too! I'm going to try and catch up in my 365 photos so I can get to our vacation photos...


Day 86 - March 27


If you remember the last photo from the previous week, you remember that Jason bought the girls these Mardi Gras masks when he was in New Orleans.  As cute as my cousin and cousin-in-law-to-be look in them, these two look cuter!

Day 87 - March 28


The painters started their work today to put our house "back where it was" before the pipe broke.  The first step was to put a white base coat on all the areas to be re-fauxed.  Makes it look like a very white, big, blank slate!

Day 88 - March 29


Tis that time of the year again and Tractor Supply is full of ducks, chicks and baby rabbits.  Too cute!  

Day 89 - March 30


Jason happened to be leaving for work when I was coming down from the barn and I quickly snapped this picture of him on his Triumph before he took off!

Day 90 - March 31

IMG


While Amelia's actual birthday wasn't until tomorrow, she wouldn't be at Mother's Day Out the next day, so we celebrated with her class a day early.  I brought one of 3 cakes she would end up having to class (a cute cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes - it was SO yummy and moist!).  She loved sharing it with everyone!  And I apologize for the grainy-ness of this picture - it was taken on a phone, printed out and given to me so I scanned it in for this blog post.


Day 91 - April 1


Here is our beautiful 4-year-old on the day!  She is growing up to be such a wonderful, fun, bubbly little girl!  Because I already did a post ON her birthday, I decided to play with some textures in this shot...

Day 92 - April 2


And here she is again, one day after she turned four, waiting patiently for yet another cake we enjoyed as a family.  Such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers