Monday, March 14, 2011

I Heart Faces - Sun Flare

Being a newbie novice photographer (meaning really really new to trying to take decent pictures) this challenge was quite a challenge!!  I took this picture one evening right before the sun went down so the color of the sun was pretty intense.  Difficult to capture a good image!!  But, I'm trying anyway!  Here it is...
SunFlare

Despite what you think about the quality of the 'sun flare' photo, I think you'd agree I had the cutest model with the cutest expression on her sweet face!


4 comments:

  1. I think you did good!! love the warmth in this picture!! And yes! She really is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, that gal is a beauty!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments & encouragement! Since posting this and having some time to think about it - I'm realizing the key to a good sun flare photo is time of day, angle of the sun to the camera, and LUCK! Maybe I'll try some more when at least 2 of those 3 seem to be present ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers