Thursday, December 23, 2010

Project 365 - Days 340-346

Day 340 - December 5


The girls made these cute ornaments I found at Target while I decorated the tree.  (And yes that was to keep them busy so they would not want to decorate our main tree ;-)

Day 341 - December 6


Is it just my bad luck that the same year we acquire 5 new horses, no hay gets mowed or baled on our property so now I'm having to BUY all my hay?  *sigh*  It's going to be a l o n g winter!

Day 342 - December 7


These are the ill-fated poinsettias I referred to in my last post.  Poor plants.  They revived a bit when I brought them back in but I don't really have much of a green thumb anyway so they were doomed from the beginning.

Day 343 - December 8


Amelia and I spent a long 2 hours at the car dealership waiting for the oil to be changed.  Luckily, they had some toys there that she made good use of!

Day 344 - December 9


I broke down and bought Jason a massage chair for his birthday earlier this year.  Yeah, I know, the salesman really had to twist my arm!  Anyway, there are few things more wonderful than this chair and recently, the girls have discovered it.  Here, my oldest comfort-queen, Ava, commandeered the chair with eye mask and blanket in tow.  Oh my. I think we're in for it!

Day 345 - December 10


The nights (and days) are getting colder around here so when I left a horse blanket laying on the cold, concrete barn floor for a minute, my cat quickly claimed it for his own warm, comfortable bed.

Day 346 - December 11


Jason and I were in downtown Ft Worth for his company's Christmas Party and I snapped this picture of Sundance Square as we walked by.  It was so festive and I really wanted to bring the girls back because one of the horse drawn carriages going around was a large, Christmas lighted pumpkin-coach, fit for a princess, that I knew Ava would love.  However, Christmas activities didn't provide us an opportunity but I hope to do that next year! 

Until next time...









1 comment:

 
Blog Design by April Showers