Saturday, August 20, 2011

Video of the Week - Week 22 - Turks & Caicos



I shot this video on my phone about 45 minutes before we left for the airport.  Our luggage had already been taken to the "departure lounge" so the girls had to frolic in the ocean in their clothes.  I pulled Amelia's pants off because I knew she would get them wet. Luckily, she wearing a long shirt  :-)  What astounded me about this video, is that this was the most Amelia ever played in the water the entire time we were here!  Yes, the last hour we were in Turks, Amelia finally discovered that the "crazy ocean" (as she called it) can be fun.  I think she didn't like how the ocean waves rolled in and knocked her off balance but here, in the last few moments of our time on the island, she finally negotiated where and how to stand to keep from getting knocked over.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers