Friday, February 18, 2011

Project 365 Days 37-43

Day 37 - February 6


What happens when a pipe breaks and your kitchen is in shambles?  Well, you get to use your neglected formal dining room, that's what happens!

Day 38 - February 7


We had been getting to bed late the last few nights and I think it was finally catching up with Amelia.  I found her like this, sacked out on the den floor, fast asleep.  I took my exploitive photos to document the moment, then scooped her up and laid her out on the couch ;-)

Day 39 - February 8



This is the most inclusive shot I took on this day to show how much ceiling they had to rip out.  You can also see part of the white trim they had to take down at the end of room.

Day 40 - February 9



This was the morning the second storm blew through.  They were predicting it would be as bad, if not worse, than the first storm from last week!  Luckily, while we did get some flurries, there was little to no snow but the temps were frigidly cold.  This is our dedicated pool man, Steve, braving the arctic temperature of 16 that morning, to clean our pool.  What a guy!!

Day 41 - February 10


Today was Amelia's Valentine's Day party at preschool.  As you can see, she was enjoying herself!  I wasn't going to use this picture, but I ended up liking that she was out of focus and the cupcake was in focus.  Kind of puts the emphasis on something different!

Day 42 - February 11  


This is Tommy and Magic, enjoying a quiet moment as the sun sets.  I shot this with my camera phone but was pleased with the silhouettes of the horses...

Day 43 - February 12


This picture was actually shot a few days ago but I thought the look on Ava's face was hilarious!  She looks a little shell shocked!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers