Thursday, December 02, 2010

Project 365 - Days 312-318

This is such a busy time of year for us with the holiday and several family birthdays so I've fallen behind a bit.  Hopefully will catch up in the next week so stay posted!


Day 312/365 - November 7


I'm not normally a 'dress up your front door according to the season' kind of girl.  In fact, I don't think I've ever done this kind of thing.  But, I saw this easy DIY project for these gilded pumpkins and I couldn't resist.  It went a little to waste because rarely does anyone come to our front door but I liked knowing it was there ;-)  I may even try my hand at a wreath of some kind of Christmas!  I know - things are getting crazy at our house!!

Day 313/365 - November 8


Shot this while I was out working with Magic online.  Isn't she beautiful?  I've always had a soft spot for greys.  Just wait until I really get her in shape and develop some more muscle.  She'll be gorgeous!

Day 314/365 - November 9


I know everyone thinks of sunsets as being so beautiful and picture-worthy.  And they are. But boy, do we get some stunning sunrises out here!  We also have a better view of the sunrise than the sunset but this picture doesn't even capture the depth of the golds and reds contrasted with the blues of the sky high above.  Gorgeous.

Day 315/365 - November 10



This was discovered a fews days after the pumpkins were gilded.  To create said gilded pumpkins (as pictured above) I had to use metallic glaze and allow them to dry in the house.  I warned the girls over and over to "leave the pumpkins alone!" and allow them to dry, then they could touch them.  Apparently, my warnings and threats went unheeded by a certain 3-year old.  Anyone know how to remove metallic paint from leather seat cushions?

Day 316/365 - November 11


Here is Ava in her ballet classes (she's the one in the bright pink on the end).  It's hard to stand up straight when you're not as tall as the other girls but have to hike your leg up just as high on that barre!  She's doing so well though and is really developing some nice skills.

Day 317/365 - November 12


Here's Miss Ruby and her momma, Ginger (taken a few weeks ago as I needed a filler for today).  Remember when she was born just over 2 months ago?  Remember how little she was?  Well, she has certainly grown up!  She's growing like a weed and is coming along nicely.  It's kind of nice when I pull Ginger out to work with her because I work with Ruby too.  No lead rope needed for Ruby yet - she follows Ginger around as though there were one attached to her!  

Day 318/365 - November 13


The girls were playing "Hairdresser" and were taking turns doing each other's hair and the hair of their dolls.  They were actually being quite gentle with each other though I can't say their hairdos turned out so well.  ;-)

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers