Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catching Up

Wow!  It's been busy!  And the holiday season is just beginning -- I'm doomed!  There are several big changes coming to this blog and I'd like to be caught up in my posts before they happen!  Until then, here is a little inspiring video to watch...


This is a horse rescue (Camelot Horse Weekly) that is run out of New Jersey.  They work hard each week to find homes for horses not sold at the local auction house, doomed to be sold to the international slaughter market.  They've been networking and doing this for about a year now and have saved every. single. horse.  Wow!  There are surprisingly a lot of beautiful, well trained horses that I've seen come through in the short time I've been watching their weekly posts.  I have a funny feeling I'll end up with a horse from Camelot at some point in my life!  Camelot also has a Facebook page if you want to "like" them and follow their work!  And what's really cool is that this week, they asked people who had rescued horses through their organization to post updated pictures...the new pictures and stories are so encouraging!  Here's the video the local news station ran earlier this week...





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers