Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Project 365 Days 135-141

Day 135 - May 15


We had a gazillion boxes that had been piling up since Christmas and we finally found a free night when the ground was moist and there was little wind to have a bonfire and get rid of some trash.  The girls love to help!

Day 136- May 16


With the heat of summer, I'm up early 5 mornings of the week to ride.  Love my Parelli Fluidity saddle.  I hear they are close to taking orders for their new jumping saddle.  Can't wait!  I've got to start saving my bucks!

Day 137 - May 17


The dog days of summer are approaching fast!  Makes me tired just thinking about it!

Day 138 - May 18


I loved this book as a child and I couldn't pass up buying Ava a copy.  She loves it too ;-)

Day 139 - May 19


It was Ava's Play/Field Day at school and she had a blast!  In this game, they had to carry all these items to the end of the line, then put them on and run back wearing everything! Love how this girl jumps into life and isn't afraid to have fun!

Day 140 - May 20


Amelia got a bug barn as part of her end of the year party bag at Mother's Day Out.  She was so excited to find a bug (and she found a nice large black beetle - YUCK!) to put inside it.  Hope that beetle likes cheese because that's what those large orange blocks are ;-)

Day 141 - May 21


It was a hazy, wet morning when the sun came up but with the water in the air reflecting so much, it made it look like a nuclear bomb just went off in Decatur!  It seems logical that the next few frames would show the mushroom cloud forming as the nuclear blast cools and dims.  Freaky.

1 comment:

  1. Nuclear Dallas is cool! but I think your saddle is the prettiest.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers