Saturday, February 04, 2012

Project 365 - Days 240-246

Day 240 - August 28


I was taking some shots of the gorgeous sunset when this hummingbird flew right in front of the camera!  I was able to shoot the picture before he flew away - and this was taken with my iPhone too!  I was impressed with the fast shutter speed!

Day 241 - August 29


My beloved horse, Tommy.  I got so lucky when I bought him! (Though I didn't know it at the time...)

Day 242 - August 30


One of the two greatest gifts I've received in my life were from my father-in-law.  The first was a gas powered heater for my tack room in the winter, and the other was this portable swamp cooler for the barn in the summer!  Neither heats nor cools efficiently nor a big space but it takes the edge off the heat or cold!  While it wasn't on at the time, even the cats know cooler air comes out of here and I think MeiWah was hoping to get some...

Day 243 - August 31

DSC_0063

The day of the big fire that threatened our property...

Day 244 - September 1

Xin Yong Li passport photo

This was the day we first saw our little peanut's face for the first time!!  I can't show her publicly yet - not until final approval from China but I can assure you - she is a super cute girl!

Day 245 - September 2


Ava and Trinity joking around with a skeleton at Trinity's Daddy's work...

Day 246 - September 3

DSC_0076

This rooster lives at our friends' house - the friends who let us bring all of horses to their property when that fire threatened our house earlier in the week.  Anyway, I liked the silhouette in the early morning sunlight...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers